IM Solutions is seeking highly-motivated and talented technology professionals to join our rapidly growing team on the Space Coast! We are committed to the personal growth and transformation of our team into a vital resource for our company and our clients through continual education.
Join Our Team
“The opportunities for career growth and education are endless! Working for an organization with a great company culture and flexibility gives way to a great work-life balance that I enjoy every day.”
Vice President of Business Development
Come Grow With Us
IMS offers a competitive benefits packaging, including:
- Health , Dental, Vision Insurance Benefits
- Simple IRA Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- Company Sponsored Activities
- Extensive Employee Training Programs
- Great Work-Life Balance
Audio-visual / Information Technology Operations Manager
IM Solutions is searching for a highly motivated and experienced AV/IT Systems Operations / Senior Project Manager. The core duties and responsibilities of this individual would include the following:
- Responsible for all operation associated with the AV/IT line of business (LOB), specifically technical aspects, cost, schedule and quality control of projects.
- Responsible for supervision of personnel and safety on construction jobs and corporate customer’s sites.
- Coordinate, manage and prioritize project related tasks, resources and teams on a daily basis.
- Communicate with customer/GC/EC/etc. on critical schedule/issues that may need to addressed in a timely manner.
- Hold weekly LOB meeting to define schedule and actions. Work with internal admin team to provide job progress reports based on labor and material metrics to leadership team.
- Support Engineering Department with estimates and AutoCAD drawings.
Entry-Level Low Voltage Technician & Audio-visual Systems Installer
Are you looking to learn about technology in a hands-on environment?
Do you have a passion for technology and self-initiative towards continuing education?
IM Solutions is searching for a highly motivated and aspiring technologist to join our team as an Entry Level Low Voltage Technician & AV Systems Installer. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow as a technologist through our extensive training and development program.
General qualifications and responsibilities consist of:
- Minimum 1-year General Construction experience/knowledge preferred
- Basic knowledge of low voltage and audio/video components
- Basic knowledge of Commercial Structured Cabling
- Working knowledge of hand and power tools
- Install audio visual equipment including racks, display devices, projectors, camera systems, video teleconferencing systems (VTC), microphones and speakers.
- Perform equipment additions, removals, replacements and inspections.
- Perform inventory management of equipment, wirings, and accessories to avoid any shortages
Audio-visual / Information Technology Technician
IM Solutions has a need for an AV/IT Technician with a passion for technology and customer service with 1-3 years’ experience in AV integration to include:
- Commercial Structured Cabling – pulling, terminating, testing Cat 5e/6, Video, VGA, HDMI, Audio RCA/XLR cables.
- Network and Electronic Infrastructure, Configuration, and Troubleshooting.
- System Level Diagnostics and Troubleshooting – audio, video, lighting, control, data/network systems, video conferencing, and unified communication solutions.
IM Solutions is seeking Software Developers for entry-level and mid-level positions. Qualified candidates must have:
- Knowledge of ERP Database Systems
- Experience with Business Software Applications – Robotic Process Automation, Business Analytics and Dashboard KPIs.
IM Solutions is looking for a Crestron Programmer to support our AV/IT project team with end-to-end development of Crestron program systems for AV automation, building automation, and command and control. Qualified candidates must have 1-2 years’ experience with an ability to demonstrate advanced Crestron skills.