IM Solutions is seeking highly-motivated and talented technology professionals to join our rapidly growing team on the Space Coast! We are committed to the personal growth and transformation of our team into a vital resource for our company and our clients through continual education.
Join Our Team
“The opportunities for career growth and education are endless! Working for an organization with a great company culture and flexibility gives way to a great work-life balance that I enjoy every day.”
Operations Manager, Technology Analyst
Come Grow With Us
IMS offers a competitive benefits packaging, including:
- Health , Dental, Vision Insurance Benefits
- Simple IRA Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- Company Sponsored Activities
- Extensive Employee Training Programs
- Great Work-Life Balance
Audio Visual / Information Technology Technician
IM Solutions has a need for an AV/IT Technician with a passion for technology and customer service with 1-3 years’ experience in AV integration to include:
- Commercial Structured Cabling – pulling, terminating, testing Cat 5e/6, Video, VGA, HDMI, Audio RCA/XLR cables.
- Network and Electronic Infrastructure, Configuration, and Troubleshooting.
- System Level Diagnostics and Troubleshooting – audio, video, lighting, control, data/network systems, video conferencing, and unified communication solutions.
IM Solutions is seeking Software Developers for entry-level and mid-level positions. Qualified candidates must have:
- Knowledge of ERP Database Systems
- Experience with Business Software Applications – Robotic Process Automation, Business Analytics and Dashboard KPIs.
IM Solutions is looking for a Crestron Programmer to support our AV/IT project team with end-to-end development of Crestron program systems for AV automation, building automation, and command and control. Qualified candidates must have 1-2 years’ experience with an ability to demonstrate advanced Crestron skills.