Live, Work, Stay, Play – Ranked as the #1 place to live in Florida by U.S. News & World Report, Florida’s Space Coast is your gateway to possibilities. LEARN MORE
Join Our Team
IM Solutions is seeking highly-motivated and talented technology professionals to join our rapidly growing team on the Space Coast! We are committed to the personal growth and transformation of our team into a vital resource for our company and our clients through continual education.
“The opportunities for career growth and education are endless! Working for an organization with a great company culture and flexibility gives way to a great work-life balance that I enjoy every day.”
Vice President of Business Development
Come Grow With Us
IMS offers a competitive benefits packaging, including:
- Health , Dental, Vision Insurance Benefits
- Simple IRA Matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- Company Sponsored Activities
- Extensive Employee Training Programs
- Great Work-Life Balance
Lead Audiovisual Systems Technician
Do you have a passion for technology and self initiative towards continuing education?
IM Solutions is searching for a highly motivated technologist to join our team as a Lead Audiovisual Systems Technician with 5+ years’ experience in Commercial AV integration to include:
- Network and Electronic Infrastructure, Configuration, and Troubleshooting
- Systems knowledge and commissioning experience of Crestron, Audio DSP configuration, CCTV CMS, VoIP and VTC Communication Systems
- Commercial construction standards such as reviewing drawing packages and Master Spec documents
- AVIXA CTS (Certified Technical Specialist) certification
- Experience with all aspects of commercial structured cabling including: pulling, terminating, testing Cat 5e/6, Video, VGA, HDMI, Audio RCA/XLR cable
IM Solutions is seeking Software Developers for entry-level and mid-level positions. Qualified candidates must have:
- Knowledge of ERP Database Systems
- Experience with Business Software Applications – Robotic Process Automation, Business Analytics and Dashboard KPIs.
IM Solutions is looking for a Crestron Programmer to support our AV/IT project team with end-to-end development of Crestron program systems for AV automation, building automation, and command and control. Qualified candidates must have 1-2 years’ experience with an ability to demonstrate advanced Crestron skills.